Brooks is LOVING me being home-- the house is clean, dinner is ready and on the table when he gets home, laundry is caught up, and I'm actually not exhausted at night so we can work out together.
Our trip to Palm Beach was a blast. We went with our with our new friends, Che (who is one of our group leaders) and her daughter Peyton (who is one week younger than Gavin). It was a wonderful chance for us to get to know one another and hang out. Gavin and Peyton got a long great and bonded in the back seat of the car (Peyton put her hand on Gavin's car seat, and then once we were at the beach, Gavin put his arm on Peyton's shoulder. Looks like we are going to have to talk to him sooner than later. HAHAHA
Overall, this was the beginning of a BEAUTIFUL new chapter in our lives!!

2 comments:
Hey girl
I found your blog through Kates. I have been a staty at home mom for about 2 years now and love it. I don't miss teaching at all and I wouldn't trade staying home for anything. Just remember to take some time for yourself on the weekends so you don't get burnt out:)
Peyton and Gavin look so cute! We had fun with you this week and look forward to many more adventures with you and Gavin. Glad you get to stay home and remember to take time for yourself!
Post a Comment