Thursday, February 11, 2010

Out with the old...

I spent some time last week cleaning out Gavin's closet.  I figured something was wrong when I pulled out a t-shirt that was sized 6 months, a shoe that was a size 2 (Gavin wears size 6-7 now), and a pair of pants that were 9 months.  While I was clearing out all of these items, I decided to go ahead and pack up all of his 12 month clothes as well.  Those were hard to do because some of them we just got around Christmas time, and he hasn't had that much time to wear them.  However, my child is growing!  He's growing fast!  I really should have quit putting him in 12 month clothes right after Christmas, the pants were getting short, and some of his long sleeve shirts looked like 3/4 length (ok not really, but still, they were getting short).  I tend to let him wear clothes until it's really, really time to move up to the next size, but I decided that we were just going to start over with all 18 month clothes.  So, that's what we're doing.  I didn't realize how much clothes Gavin had that were size 12 month, but I guess this was the first size of clothing that lasted longer than 3 months (ex: newborn, 3 month, 6 month, 9 month, 12 month)

Here was the infamous stack.


These were just his pajamas.  We had a little fun with these since he could wear "big boy" pjs.  



He was REALLY sad that we were packing up all these clothes.  



The after picture- I totally forgot to take a before picture.  Just look at all those empty hangers. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...