Tuesday, September 21, 2010

No particular order...

This post doesn't have a lot of relevance, however, I had some random photos that I wanted to share of the last week and had some news to share.  First off, our sea shipment came into today and we were soooo excited!  The trucks were at our house around 11am and by 3pm, all the boxes had been unloaded, unpacked, and all our belongings were stacked nice and neatly around the entire house.  We have a lot of work to do in the next few days, thus, my reasoning for wanting to do some kind of post, since it may be a while before I can really post!!  

Enjoy the random pictures!  

Brooks and I thought our air conditioner might have broke, so we decided to turn all of our AC's down really low.  Come to find out, they work fine, it's just really hot outside.  


Gavin seems to be Mr. Cool Guy these days and this picture proves it!  

Gavin likes to goof off a lot and he shows us more and more of his personality everyday.  This is another picture that proves how silly he really is.  

Our cleaning guy didn't come for some reason so we took matters into our own hands.  Gavin felt like the vacuum cleaner was a riding toy.

I was asked to make a cake for a gentleman's birthday last weekend since his wife isn't here yet.  I was actually excited about making it, until this happened.  It was one of the few cake disasters I've had.  


Have I mentioned that I'm having some difficulty finding powdered sugar around here?  Well, I have, until yesterday.  I bought all 20 bags that the grocery store had!  The fact that I found them in bags was huge!!!!  I don't think I'm going to run out anytime soon. 

I've also been on the look out for miniature marshmallows in order to make homemade fondant and I found some at two different grocery stores in the same week!  Woo hoo!  I felt like I had won the lottery!  

Like I said, this post didn't have much relevance to it.  Sorry.  I'll post pics in a few days from our eventful day, today and will hopefully have pictures of our house put together!  Have a great week!

1 comment:

Jenna Cox said...

have yall announced your new little guy's name yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...