Wednesday, November 24, 2010

MANicure

I wanted to brag on my hubby since this is Thanksgiving week and I'm so thankful for having him in my life-- for many reasons, not just this one!!!

We moved to Saudi in August.

In September, I clipped and painted my own toe nails.

I haven't touched them since thanks to my growing belly, which has made it more difficult to bend down and stay down for long periods of time.  They were pretty bad.  I'm not ashamed to admit it-- I've never really been one to care about my nails.  However, my sweet husband finally realized how bad my toe nails were and he offered to give me a MANicure-- or pedicure I should say.  He clipped my toe nails AND painted them. I'm thinking he did a pretty good job!  Thanks babe for helping to make me feel pretty!!

1 comment:

The Lutz's said...

Wow - I know Brooks is awesome, but that's pretty amazing! Glad your hubs is taking such good care of you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...