Happy 1st Birthday to our little man Miles Lee!!
Miles turned one on December 30th and we had a sweet, family fun filled celebration. None of our friends are here right now, so we're waiting a few more weeks to have his first birthday party, but Brooks and I still wanted to make some special memories for Miles on his actual day. The morning began with us waking Miles up by singing Happy Birthday to him. Gavin was super excited it was Miles birthday... he knew that meant cake!!
Miles birthday present was waiting for him downstairs and he was extremely excited to get his very own chair, just like his big brother. I'm so grateful back in April, I thought about this gift and worked it out to be shipped over here with one of Brooks' coworkers shipment. Now, both our boys can enjoy their own chairs!
We made homemade donuts for breakfast and Miles ate them up. We went to the park after naps and let the boys play and run around. They loved it. Miles got to slide and climb and chase after his big brother and just giggled the whole time. It was a great little family outing.
| How come pictures with daddy ALWAYS come out good?!?! |
We went to dinner at Applebee's then came home to enjoy some cupcakes... I baked a small smash cake, but then a neighbor brought us a few cupcakes so I decided to use the cupcakes for this occasion and save the other cake for his party. Either way, Miles was not disappointed. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE his face in the picture below... he knows what he was getting and couldn't wait for a bite! Miles devoured his cupcake and was even willing to share some with Gavin.
Happy 1st Birthday Miles. We have enjoyed watching you grow up this past year. You bring so much joy into our lives and we can't wait to see what the future holds for you. Keep smiling little bit! We love you!



1 comment:
Happy Birthday Miles! Glad you had a wonderful birthday!
Post a Comment