I don't remember the last time I've gone this long without blogging or with having so much time go between my posts. I love blogging and I love the idea of sharing with family and friends what we're doing in our lives on this side of the world. In a strange way, blogging helps me feel connected with people.
I've actually made a list of all the events, topics, and happenings that have taken place in the last few months that I have all intentions of sharing on the blog. I'd love to have it all done in the next two weeks before our family vacation!! Hmmm.. let's see if that happens. Life has become extremely busy with 3 kids all on different schedules and having their own things going on... I feel like we're always going in a million different directions and when we're not busy, I'm determined to spend intentional time with our kids and my man and not on the computer!! But, when I do have some down time, I get extremely overwhelmed with the idea of starting all these various blog posts and giving each one of them the "attention" they need! We'll see how it goes! Until then just know that all these things have happened and one day I'll post about them:
- Summer 2012 Arkansas Trip (with family and friends)
- An engagement and a party
- Summer 2012 Lake Charles
- Brooklyn turned 6 months
- 2 year Saudiversary
- Gavin's 4th Birthday Party in Lake Charles
- Traveling Back to KSA
- Jetlag and a new bed
- Brooklyns nursery (since I never posted pics of it after we finished)
- Gavin turns 4
- Brooklyn turned 7 months-- crawling.. what!! what!!
- Day with friends- birthday parties
- Vacation Planning
- 1st day of school- Miles and Gavin
- 4 Going on 14-- a new Gavin and mommy's reactions
- Superhero Party
-House Organizing-- thanks to Pinterest and becoming OCD all of a sudden
- Bahrain
I've actually made a list of all the events, topics, and happenings that have taken place in the last few months that I have all intentions of sharing on the blog. I'd love to have it all done in the next two weeks before our family vacation!! Hmmm.. let's see if that happens. Life has become extremely busy with 3 kids all on different schedules and having their own things going on... I feel like we're always going in a million different directions and when we're not busy, I'm determined to spend intentional time with our kids and my man and not on the computer!! But, when I do have some down time, I get extremely overwhelmed with the idea of starting all these various blog posts and giving each one of them the "attention" they need! We'll see how it goes! Until then just know that all these things have happened and one day I'll post about them:
- Summer 2012 Arkansas Trip (with family and friends)
- An engagement and a party
- Summer 2012 Lake Charles
- Brooklyn turned 6 months
- 2 year Saudiversary
- Gavin's 4th Birthday Party in Lake Charles
- Traveling Back to KSA
- Jetlag and a new bed
- Brooklyns nursery (since I never posted pics of it after we finished)
- Gavin turns 4
- Brooklyn turned 7 months-- crawling.. what!! what!!
- Day with friends- birthday parties
- Vacation Planning
- 1st day of school- Miles and Gavin
- 4 Going on 14-- a new Gavin and mommy's reactions
- Superhero Party
-House Organizing-- thanks to Pinterest and becoming OCD all of a sudden
- Bahrain

No comments:
Post a Comment