Gavin has a girlfriend!! Okay, Okay, what I really mean is Gavin has a friend, who is a girl. Her name is Peyton! Her parents are our small group leaders. She is a precious young lady and she got to come hang out with us last week for the day.
Gavin and Peyton always have fun together. Last summer they took swim lessons together and hung out at the beach. This week, they pushed each other around in our toy cars ( I forgot to take pics of that), played on the slide, read books together, and SO much more. I LOVED having these two together. They were so easy. Whatever one of them was doing, playing with, or had... the other one wanted. They laughed together, chased each other, and shared their toys. It was the cutest thing. I tried taking pics of our day together when I had time.
Gavin had just woke up from his nap and Peyton came with me to get him out of bed. As soon as they saw each other they started giggling. Again, soooo cute! Gavin wanted Peyton to get in the bed with him so I placed her in his crib and they giggled even more.
Peyton playing with the lap top. I think Gavin was in the kitchen finishing lunch.
I decided to bring this slide into the living room and move the coffee table. This is normally in the garage, because our weather has not been good at all, but there was too many things for them to get into in the garage, I didn't want to referee the whole time they were playing. So, I brought it inside and they had a blast! They took turns climbing up the steps then sliding down. Once they slid down, they would run back around to climb back up! They both wanted to be on the slide at the same time.
We love having Peyton with us! I know one thing boys and girls are SOOOO different!



No comments:
Post a Comment